Opening Doors to New Beginnings
If you're considering buying or selling a property in the Fraser Valley (Cloverdale, Langley, or South Surrey), we can offer you unparalleled levels of experience, industry knowledge and exceptional customer service.
Let’s work together to find the home of your dreams!
Kim Phillips Real Estate Team - RE/MAX Treeland
The Kim Phillips Real Estate Team has been in the Top 1% of the Fraser Valley for the past four years. Serving the Fraser Valley and surrounding areas for over 21 years, The Kim Phillips Real Estate Team has a reputation for real estate excellence and as impactful members of the community.
We have been voted “Best Realtor®” by the Cloverdale Reporter for five consecutive years (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021) by the public. Known for offering an elevated real estate experience, our team provides a hands-on approach for both our buyers and sellers.
Your Cloverdale, Langley, South Surrey, White Rock Community Experts.
104 - 19530 65 Avenue
5 - 7348 192A Street
222 - 30515 Cardinal Avenue
Abbotsford West, Abbotsford
18759 92 Avenue
Port Kells, North Surrey
18759 92 Avenue
Port Kells, North Surrey
18759 92 Avenue
Port Kells, North Surrey
Home for sale - 6035 170B Street in Surrey, V3S 6A6
6035 170B Street Cloverdale BC Surrey V3S 6A6$1,275,000Residential Detached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,161 sq. ft.201 m2A fantastic opportunity in West Cloverdale! This 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 story home is calling your name. Update and enjoy the existing home OR build your dream home on this quiet cul-de-sac CORNER LOT! This generous-sized floor plan features a functional layout upstairs and the possibility of an in-law suite in the basement. You’ll love the oversized deck with lots of room to entertain. The backyard is ripe with potential and ready for your ideas! The location is unmatched with close proximity to schools, parks and amenities. Schedule your private viewing and explore the possibilities of this home! More detailsListed by RE/MAX TREELAND REALTY
Home for sale - 2659 WILDWOOD Drive in Langley, V2Y 1G2
2659 WILDWOOD Drive Willoughby Heights Langley V2Y 1G2$1,249,000Residential Detached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,767 sq. ft.164 m2Spectacularly renovated home in Willoughby Heights! Lovely open concept kitchen with refinished solid white maple cabinetry, new fridge & dishwasher, granite countertops, and lots of storage space. Upstairs features a large dining room/living room, 3 bedrooms with a fully renovated bathroom. Downstairs has the 4th bedroom, bathroom, and rec room, which can be easily converted into an in-law suite. This home has been substantially updated throughout with new roof (2020), new Hardi plank exterior siding, cedar soffits & entrance, vinyl plank flooring, farmhouse barn doors, and fireplace mantle. The private & spacious fenced backyard has a stunning covered deck with a hot tub. Centrally located near Willowbrook Mall, restaurants, and walk to parks & all levels of schools. More detailsListed by RE/MAX TREELAND REALTY
Home for sale - B325 20834 80 Avenue in Langley, V0V 0V0
B325 20834 80 Avenue Willoughby Heights Langley V0V 0V0$499,800Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 663 sq. ft.62 m2Own at the highly anticipated Alexander Square located across from Willoughby Town Center! This is an assignment of contract for Phase 2 with an estimated completion of April 2023. 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom + Large Den could be converted into a 2nd bedroom. This unit has 2 Parking spaces and 2 Storage lockers. The outside building amenities include a playground, courtyard with fire pits and community garden plots. In addition, take advantage of the spacious rooftop deck with BBQ facilities and outdoor seating! The interior amenities include a fitness room and entertainment lounge. School catchment area for Richard Bulpitt Elementary, Yorkson Creek Middle School and R.E. Mountain Secondary. Perfect for 1st time buyers and Investors! More detailsListed by RE/MAX TREELAND REALTY
What Our Clients Are Saying
The Difference Red Makes
*Information from the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board Statistics from 2021
Homes Sold in 2021 by
The Kim Phillips Real
of List Price Achieved for
The Kim Phillips Team's
on Market for the Kim Phillips Team as opposed to the
Average of 27 Days*
Families have been helped by
the Kim Phillips Real Estate
...HAS SOLD OVER
75 Homes sold in 2020
99% of Listing Price
19 Days on Market
over 1000+ families
Meet Our Team
To assist our Buyers and Sellers in making the best Real Estate decisions possible by providing exceptional service through experience, knowledge, professionalism and loyalty.
Serving the Fraser Valley and surrounding areas for over 21 years, The Kim Phillips Real Estate Team has a reputation for real estate excellence and as impactful members of the community.
We offer In-depth knowledge of the Fraser Valley Real Estate Market. We are your Cloverdale, Langley, South Surrey and White Rock community experts. We provide comprehensive community insights to help guide your real estate decisions.
As experienced Real Estate professionals, we always act in the best interests of our clients, our company, and our profession. Our commitment to professionalism is at the forefront of our business.
Our clients are our number one priority. We strive to be the best source of knowledge, information and resources for our clientele. We place our duty and commitment to our clients above all else.
Start Your Home Search
Explore properties currently available for sale in the Fraser Valley. Search the entire MLS® and all of the properties currently listed by the Kim Phillips Real Estate Team.
You’re In Good Hands
Your home is likely your most valuable asset and you want to make sure you have the right realtor team by your side. With almost 30 years of combined experience in the Fraser Valley Real Estate Market, our team is the go-to choice when you’re selling your home. We could talk more about awards we have received, however, we would rather you hear directly from our clients. Our greatest award will always be helping our clients exceed their real estate goals by providing them with an exceptional experience and building a relationship for life.
Explore Our Neighbourhoods
Part of the Langley Township, Willoughby is the most densely populated neighbourhood in the area. A great place for families and singles alike, Willoughby is home to a vibrant and friendly community.
Murrayville is one of the most popular and historic communities in the area. Part of the Township of Langley, this area is home to several heritage buildings and has a vibrant community feel. Distinguished by two main areas, Upper and Lower Murrayville are divided by a hill.
The heartbeat of Langley, this area offers small town feels with big city amenities. A lively and welcoming community, you’ll never be short of things to do in Langley City. From year-round community events to casual food and shopping areas, you’ll love the perks that come with living here.
Known as Langley’s most accessible community, Walnut Grove is growing in popularity for their family-friendly atmosphere. One of the safest communities in the area, your family can enjoy an evening stroll through one of the many beautiful parks.
Brookswood is a beautiful community within the township of Langley. Just south of Langley City, this is a great area when looking for detached homes and maximized space. With many larger lots available, your family can have a large backyard with room for your kids to play.
Found in the northeastern part of Surrey, Fleetwood is growing in popularity. This neighbourhood attracts many young families thanks to the nearby amenities, schools, and beautiful nature spots. The smallest area of Surrey’s Town Centre, it’s one of the more recently developed neighbourhoods.
Cloverdale is a town centre in the City of Surrey, located just west of Langley. Once a small farming community, this area has expanded to be an integral part of Surrey. With a tight-knit community base, Cloverdale has a very welcoming and engaging energy.
A community within the City of Surrey, this area shares a border with White Rock. With a variety of sought-after neighbourhoods, South Surrey offers variety and natural beauty.
Who are the top selling realtors?
The Kim Phillips Real Estate Team have been top selling realtors for over 21 years in the Fraser Valley. With every passing year, we strive to be the best realtors in Langley, Cloverdale, and South Surrey to give you the results you deserve. We understand how buying or selling a home can be, and we appreciate you instilling your trust in us. Through every step of the process, we are here to make your life easier. To ensure we do just that, we bring decades of industry experience to provide you with endless support and unparalleled knowledge that will help you navigate the Cloverdale, South Surrey, and Langley real estate.
How do I find a reliable agent to buy real estate in Langley, Cloverdale, and South Surrey?
Finding your perfect home is simple with the right local realtors. To offer you the exceptional customer service and seamless buying experience you deserve, our team has in-depth knowledge of the area, experience buying Cloverdale, South Surrey, and Langley real estate, and are eager to help you find the right property for you. Are you looking for a quiet area to raise a family? We’ll take you through the charming streets of Cloverdale, Walnut Grove and Brookswood. Or perhaps you want the peace of suburban living with the excitement of city life. Then Langley City, Clayton, and South Surrey are definitely worth a visit. Whether it’s your first buying experience or your fifth, buying a home is a pivotal moment and requires a realtor who understands this. With the Kim Phillips Real Estate Team, we believe in a realistic, hands-on approach driven by consistent communication, research, and passion.
What are the realtor fees in Langley, BC?
If you’re a buyer, you won’t pay any realtor fees. If you’re a seller, any realtor fees will be discussed in depth and will follow the costs set by other top performing realtors. However, while it’s important to discuss fees, this is not what our team focuses on during your real estate journey. Rather, we prioritize building a connection with you, lessening any stress or concerns, guiding you through the emotional experience of moving homes, and helping you find the best real estate solution for you. Furthermore, unlike working with an individual Langley realtor, The Kim Phillips Real Estate Team gives you access to three experienced agents as well as our Client Care Manager, Trish. Not only does this provide you with the high level of customer service you deserve, but it creates a well-rounded, thorough real estate experience every step of the way.
Where to find RE/MAX Langley Realtors?
The Kim Phillips Real Estate Team proudly operates out of RE/MAX Treeland, located in the heart of Langley real estate. This partnership allows us to offer you with the highest level of support, marketing, and knowledge in the industry.
I want to buy/sell a house in Langley. What should I do?
Firstly, congratulate yourself on this exciting new adventure. While navigating the Fraser Valley real estate can feel overwhelming, it can also be a very fun, rewarding, and empowering time when working with the right team. Secondly, you should focus on not only finding the best realtor in Langley, Cloverdale, South Surrey, etc., but one who understands your goals and dreams when it comes to buying or selling a house. With The Kim Phillips Real Estate Team, we take a comprehensive approach to every real estate journey. From start to finish, we want you to feel empowered, informed, and valued to make the experience as enjoyable as possible. Whether you are selling or buying, our Fraser Valley real estate team is here to support you every step of the way.
Do you have licenses allowing you to work as realtors in Langley, BC?
We understand the gravity of our jobs and never take the responsibility lightly. To ensure that our clients receive the best real estate experience, our team has the necessary training and licensing to work as realtors in the Fraser Valley. Our three experienced agents, Kim Philips PREC, Reiko Munro PREC, and Rosemary March REALTOR® are highly trained to provide exceptional real estate services. To be the best realtors in Cloverdale, Langley, South Surrey, and their neighbouring communities, our team is part of the Fraser Valley Board which gives us access to the MLS system, training and cutting-edge online programs to further our own learning.
What sets The Kim Phillips Real Estate Team apart from other local realtors?
We hold a deep sense of pride and responsibility for what we do. For many clients, this can be an emotional time. If you’re moving out of a home you’ve spent decades living in, or you’re overwhelmed by all the steps of real estate – no matter your situation, it’s normal to experience waves of emotions. And our team wants to help you find your way through with minimal amounts of stress, anxiety, or confusion. By prioritizing communication, honesty, and a relentless work ethic, we’re proud to be considered top realtors in Cloverdale, South Surrey, Langley, and all surrounding areas.
To give you the best real estate experience we can, here’s how we add additional value to our clients’ experiences:
- Professional Photography Services for all Listings
- Complimentary Staging Consultations
- HD Videos Tours
- In-Depth Buyer & Seller Guides
- Team of Real Estate Professionals
- Dedicated Client Care Manager for All Your Questions & Concerns
- Listing Feature Sheets & Print Marketing Materials for Your Home
- Full MLS Exposure
- Comprehensive Digital Marketing Strategy for Your Home
- Educational Resources for Clients
- Network of Trusted Services Providers
- 21 Years of Experience
- Assistance Reading & Understanding Strata Documents including Eli Reports for Select Properties
- In-Depth Community & Neighborhood Knowledge
- Inclusive & Respectful Female-Lead Team
Meet Kim & Reiko
Get to know Kim Phillips and Reiko Munro. Kim & Reiko are a dynamic Mother-Daughter duo with a combined 30 years of experience in the Fraser Valley Real Estate Market.
Get in Touch
Thinking of buying or selling?
Or just email us directly at