Pumpkins, leaves, apple picking, crisp autumn air… What’s not to love about fall? Let’s welcome the change of the season with some festive activities. Here are some great ways to celebrate fall and support local businesses right here in the Lower Mainland.
Take an afternoon stroll in one of our community parks and take in the fall scenery.
- The Fort to Fort Trail – 22868-22892 Billy Brown Rd, Langley, BC
- Redwood Park– 17900 20 Ave, Surrey, BC
- Williams Park – 68 Ave & 238 Street, Langley, BC
- Campbell Valley Park – Shaggy Mane Trail, Langley, BC V2Z 1V5
- Elgin Heritage Park – 13723 Crescent Rd, Surrey, BC
Take a visit to a local farm! There are so many wonderful farms that offer a variety of festive activities that are great for the whole family. Here are just a few of our favourites!
- Maan Farms Market and Estate Winery – 790 McKenzie Rd, Abbotsford, BC
- Taves Family Farm – 333 Gladwin Rd, Abbotsford, BC
- Willow View Farms – 288 McCallum Rd, Abbotsford, BC
- Krause Berry Farms – 6179 248 St, Langley, BC
- Bose Farms Corn Maze – 5948 156 St, Surrey, BC
Sample a seasonal beverage at a local craft brewery or cidery!
- Camp Beer – 19664 64 Ave, Langley, BC
- Farm Country Brewing – 20555 56 Ave #5, Langley, BC
- Fraser Valley Cider Company – Metro Vancouver Regional District, 22128 16 Ave, Langley, BC
- Trading Post Brewery & Tasting Room – 20120 64 Ave #107, Langley, BC
- Field House Brewing Co. – 2281 W Railway St, Abbotsford, BC
Follow Us On Social Media!