At Kim Phillips Real Estate, a huge part of our business is giving back to our community and organizations that we are passionate about. RE/MAX and The Kim Phillips Real Estate Team strongly believe in being active and contributing members where we work and live. This involves working with reputable organizations and charities on a consistent basis.
With the current public health situation, there has never been a more important time to donate to initiatives in health care. We strongly believe in supporting programs that focus on the health of the population.
The RE/MAX Miracle Home Program is an exclusive program that allows RE/MAX agents to donate their income from each home sale. A portion of our commision from each sale goes to the valuable organization. We are proud to support the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and help provide much needed funding to children’s hospitals across Canada.
We are delighted to be part of a program that positively impacts children’s lives each and every day.
Kids in our community can live their healthiest, most fulfilling lives because these funds support our three key impact areas:
- Revolutionizing treatment & care through research
- Right care. Right place. Right time.
- Creating healing environments
Here is how the funds we donate to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals are used:
- +95K Surgeries are performed on children across Canada
- +2.4M Patient visits take place across 13 member hospitals
- +680K Emergency department visits for children occur
- +78K Kids and their families participate in healing programs
- +1,619 Active clinical trials are conducted to benefit research
When you work with our team, a donation is made to your local children’s hospital when you buy or sell your home. If we change the health of children, we will change the health of Canada. That’s something we can all feel good about!
Get In Touch With Us Today!
Kim Phillips Real Estate Team