It's Not Business As Usual But We Are Here To Help!
We hope you’re hanging in there during these unprecedented times. Wherever you are, we hope you are safe amidst the current health crisis. As you know, our communities have been impacted dramatically by the COVID-19 pandemic and there is no question that flattening the curve has to be our collective priority. We recognize that the situation is challenging and over the past few months, we are all learning the definition of social distancing to help contain the virus.
We Feel Honoured To Work With Friends And Clients Who Unite During These Difficult Times. The Kim Phillips Real Estate Team Is Here To Help. Please Reach Out With Any Questions Or Needs, Great Or Small. We Are In This together!
We’re navigating this one day at a time, just like you, and things are changing rapidly. As a team, we are taking every measure possible to ensure the health and safety of our community while serving our clients in the only way we know how – with patience, care, empathy, and compassion.
While it is not ‘business as usual’, we are here to support our clients with all their housing needs.
We are committed to the health and safety of our clients, colleagues, and the communities that we serve. We continue to take action to help keep you safe as we face this unprecedented global crisis together. The safety measures we are taking are being guided by public health authorities and the government.
Any viewers will be subject to the following:
- Viewers will be required to sign a Showing Health Disclosure Declaration, including written confirmation that they have not recently returned from any travel, and that they are NOT sick, unwell, have/had a fever, sore throat or cough etc. in the last 14 days.
- Only principles on the offer are permitted to view the home in person – no exceptions.
- All interior doors will be open and lights turned on in advance of the viewing.
- All occupants of the home will be absent during the viewing.
- Viewers will be asked to sanitize their hands before viewing the home and put on the appropriate PPE provided to them (Gloves, mask & shoe covers).
- Viewers will be supervised during the showing by their REALTOR® and will not be permitted to open any doors, closets, drawers etc. without assistance.
- All exterior door handles will be disinfected before and after every viewing.